Training Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Call of War for Newbies Part I

Go down

Call of War for Newbies Part I Empty Call of War for Newbies Part I

Post by Ryan04px2025 Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:20 pm

This is an introduction of Call of War for new players. So first thing first, when you go into a game. Probably the first thing you see is the Resource Button

Resource

Oil/Fuel
Food
Metal
Rare Material
Manpower
Goods
Money

These are the resources of Call of War, lets see what these resources do.

Oil/Fuel

For the first few days of the game, you will not need to worry about your fuel because you will not have many chances to use it. But after that, when you start producing tanks, naval units or planes, you will start using up fuel everyday so you might need to start getting some stock for your oil/fuel. Try to produce only infantry units in the beginning of the game. Remember that you still use up fuel everyday because your armoured vehicles use it.

Food

The food icon looks like wheat but it is called food. It is a really important source and you might need to use it in the first couple of days. Most people start spamming barracks when they start gaming. That is when your food starts to go lower. Your provinces use up food as well, so if you are owning a big country like Russia Empire. You might need to slow the producing of Infantry. Infantry/Militia and similar things take up food and they still eat after you produced them, it is not a one-time payment. Barracks also take up 500/1000 food units. If you do run out food, NEVER spam barracks and NEVER build lots infantry. Continuing to conquer also makes a difference because province will take up food so you might keep your attacking for later until you get enough food. NOTE: YOU CAN ALSO CONQUER FOOD PRODUCER PROVINCES OF OTHER PLAYERS. ALSO, IF YOUR FOOD PROVINCE IS ATTAKED, YOU ARE DOOMED.

Metal

You might think that the material that you have most is metal, but that is just the beginning of the game. In the starting of the game, you just need to research and build militia/infantry but after that, you would start producing tanks and other armoured vehicles, they are made of metal and you will need to use that to produce tanks. So you can save Metal for later. Please note that they are not only for tanks, you need metal to build industrial complex and infrastructures. So do not overuse them.

Rare Material

You can tell from the name that it is rare and you do not get a lot so you may as well use it wisely. People normally use it for Research and I will tell you about later. Try to upgrade your industrial complex other than building one because they cost a lot.

Manpower

This is one of the things you should not be worried of unless you are invaded. EVERY single province is producing manpower and you should get enough to produce your troops. Please note that you will eventually run out of manpower if you sit in your country because you get 15% extra production for active barracks

Goods

I normally start running out of goods if I produce a lot of army units or producing a lot of infrastructures. But you shouldn’t run out because they produce at 500/hour should buying that would be a waste. You need goods for almost everything that you do, without goods you can't do anything in this game

Money

This would be self-explanatory, primarily, you need money to produce buildings/structures and units. Also, money is used for buying things in trade markets. You normally buy stuff in trade market when you need more resource eg. Goods, rare material. Please note that you cannot buy people/manpower from others. You can also use money to hire spies to give you information about your enemies. This is called espionage on the left side of your screen if you are using a computer. NOTE: When you are in a non-core province (Seized Province), you can only get ½ of the money as production.

Please feel free to give some comments and I will change it. Maybe let new players see this. If I need to change something or I wrote something wrong, TELL ME.

I want to especially thank BMfox for his contributions to this thread. I have edited it and if you think there is anything else that need to be added, please tell me.
Ryan04px2025
Ryan04px2025
Admin Training Alliance Leader
Admin Training Alliance Leader

https://forum-training.666forum.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum