Training Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 new Members Applied Nov 5

Go down

Who Should be the officer?

2 new Members Applied Nov 5 Vote_lcap0%2 new Members Applied Nov 5 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
2 new Members Applied Nov 5 Vote_lcap100%2 new Members Applied Nov 5 Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

2 new Members Applied Nov 5 Empty 2 new Members Applied Nov 5

Post by Ryan04px2025 Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:02 pm

Hello everybody. We have 2 new members that applied on Nov 5, there names are Schrez (Sergeant) and Trophy Boy (Technician Fourth Grade).

Schrez has a 2.19 province capture ratio and 1.29 k/d ratio.

Trophy Boy has a 4.57 k/d ratio and a 2.42 province capture ratio.

Should we promote any of them to officer or keep them. The both of them seemed to have a lot of experience in this game but maybe we should wait and see if there is anyone that can beat them.

Current Organization

Ryan Leader

Vamaw Leading Officer/Lieutenant

Kidney Thief Officer, Maus_V2 Officer

Schrez, Anticipated Prospects, Trophy Boy, Felixvb, Ilikeurmom 123, Junior...., Nannabanna, Rain and Cahyo, User 1456656 MEMBER

Please note that we need active members and Kidney Thief (Officer) Is unavailable and I cannot contact him. Please help me with that. All the other members cannot be contacted other than Ilikeurmom 123, Rain and Cahyo, User 1456656 MEMBER, Schrez, Trophy Boy.

Officers, please contact them through chat/message/forum. I have already tried. Thank you for your cooperation. Please vote, if I see you vote for yourself, you will be banned from the forum for a week.
Ryan04px2025
Ryan04px2025
Admin Training Alliance Leader
Admin Training Alliance Leader

https://forum-training.666forum.com

Back to top Go down